We are seeking a dedicated professional Customer Support Analyst to join our team on a full time basis with a strong customer focus. The successful candidate will be an integral part of the Support Team in a high growth organization and will be responsible for participating in the day-to-day processes of the team, including but not limited to queue management, queue call coverage, responding to email, and assisting with the growth and management of the company's reference account base.
The position is ideal for those who are self-motivated, patient, dependable individuals who like to help others solve their problems. We offer excellent career growth opportunities, benefits package, and a great business casual working environment.
- Use your skillsets to troubleshoot Client Issues in a timely manner
- Listen and serve as primary Support liaison between Clients and Jonas
- Keep Clients informed of progression with issues and provide follow up as necessary through written or verbal communications.
- Collaborate with other departments or offices as necessary to expedite resolutions
- Promote and maintain a high quality, professional, service-oriented company image among clients
- Assist with testing of the Club product
- Experience in accounting based applications preferably in the Private or Public Golf Club Industries, Hotel or other related Hospitality Industries
- Requires 2 - 3 years of customer service
- Customer service experience preferably in the software industry
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and set priorities within time constraints
- Courteous and professional phone manner, demeanor and attitude are essential
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational, time management, punctuality and customer service skills
- Must be able to work independently as well as coordinate efforts with other team members
- Detail oriented with an ability to prioritize task
- Good team player, yet willing to take personal responsibility for resolution of issues
- Strong PC and system navigation skills, specifically in a Windows-based environment
- Excellent, effective and clear verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills required
- Must be willing to work shift that could start anywhere from 8 AM EST up until 8 PM EST
- High School Diploma/Some college preferred/college degree
- Accounting Degree and/or experience is an asset