We are seeking a dedicated professional Web Project Coordinator to join our team on a full time basis with a strong customer focus and a background in project coordination as well as web-based products and services. The successful candidate will be an integral part of the Web Implementation Team in a high growth organization and will be responsible for participating in the day-to-day processes of the team, including but not limited to project coordination, Implementation, and assisting with the growth and management of the company's reference account base.
The position is ideal for those who are self-motivated, patient, dependable individuals who like to help others solve their problems. We offer excellent career growth opportunities, benefits package, and a great business casual working environment.
In this position you will:
- Achieve Project objectives by evaluating project requirements, preparing and completing action plans, monitoring project activities and meeting project timelines.
- Keep Clients informed of progression with project and issues and provide follow up as necessary.
- Coordinate and\or Install the Jonas Web Services Product at client sites via Internet.
- Troubleshoot Client Issues in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with other departments or offices as necessary to expedite resolutions.
- Promote and maintain a high quality, professional, service-oriented company image among clients.
- Coordinate and\or provide Remote Training and Support via Internet to clients.
- Assist with testing of the On-line Web Product.
- Act as a customer service representative, offering support to customers for our web product
- Bachelor’s degree / college diploma.
- Customer service experience preferably in the software industry.
- Project Management Experience
- Outstanding communication skills (oral and written).
- Outstanding Organizational skills
- Excellent Time Management Skills. Able to manage multiple priorities and deliver quality results on time.
- Must be able to work independently as well as coordinate efforts with other team members
- Proven ability to problem solve and teach others.
- Ability to get results in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in Golf Club Industries, Hotel or other related Hospitality Industries would be a definite asset.
- Experience with: MSSQL, IIS, HTML, router/firewall configuration and technical troubleshooting skills are all assets
- Experience with Web solutions an asset.